Generated by Pure CSS Menu.com : Free CSS Drop Down Menu Generator
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » Drawing Room » Mohamed (HNeaWyXE7N)
Mohamed

GuestDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 2014, 9:43:56 | Message # 1
Group : Guests

, so I called her back and told her that gift was meant for her<a href="http://tefzkxefu.com"> bdihtray</a> present. She said "hum, ok" and walked away!Sigh.. So far, she is quite ok when it comes to housework, but when it comes to children, she is totally indifferent, cold and COLD. I can't find any more suitable word to describe her. She doesn't ill treat them, but she simply doesn't talk or smile to them, not to mention play with them.My experience with maids so far is that they think it is easy to transfer employer and if not, just go back to their country. The air ticket is borne by the employer anyway. And when we transfer maid, we have to wait for more than one month before the new maid comes, and we have to pay the agency fee, insurance, health checkup, entry tests etc, everything again.. SO, do you think I should put up with her attitude or to transfer her?? What if I get another maid who is worse??? I cannot trust the bio data from the maid agency anymore and there is nothing to protect me from getting another maid worse than this one. I find it so unfair that employers have to be "punished" by incurring charges like air tickets, costs of entry tests, agency fees whatever, for the maids that we bring in. And they have nothing to lose to pick and choose their employers. =(

Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » Drawing Room » Mohamed (HNeaWyXE7N)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

by kazu-kun © 2024

For all thanks for your participate in new Virtual School Indonesia ^^ ........ Regards, Virtual School Indonesia's Staffs

Chat Box

Gallery BBCode ^^