Generated by Pure CSS Menu.com : Free CSS Drop Down Menu Generator
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » School's Cinema » Jeff (ckRcHwbbXoE)
Jeff

GuestDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014, 7:14:23 | Message # 1
Group : Guests

she didn't want to take care of my baby (my child is nearing 1 year old). We had <a href="http://dqvfmfefx.com">enseurd</a> & asked several times during the interview that she is alright to take care of baby. She actually 'plead' with my wife to take her; saying please take me....about her liking to take care of baby etc....even cross her heart etc on without being instigated...We pursuaded her to stay thinking she's just homesick & just herslef more time to adjust herself. She then promised & swear she'll stay & acknowledged that her work here is minimal & taking care of my baby is easy. But few days later, she disppeared & we later found out she went back to the agent. Do you know the shock & worry we had during that initial moments? That if she is ok? where cab she possibly be...? etc Also, believe it or not, our family does sincerely empathise with foreign domestic workers having to leave home & some their beloved children to work in another country & we are true to our heart that we are good, sensitive employers. We have in fact specifically went out to get some bread etc one evening when we realised there are none, so that our domestic helper can have breakfast when she wakes up the next day while we do not have the habit to take breakfast ourselves. We don't even bother to go out to run such errands for ourselves.Guess what.She gave the reason to the agent that she has no food to eat! & she sleeps late & wakes up early when we ask her to sleep early & no ones ever ask her to wakes up earlier.Everything else is not as hurting but these nonsensical claims do & ALL OF US VICTIMISED EMPLOYERS KNOW HOW THESE NONSENSE AFFECT US, DISRUPT OUR WORK ETC.....

Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » School's Cinema » Jeff (ckRcHwbbXoE)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

by kazu-kun © 2024

For all thanks for your participate in new Virtual School Indonesia ^^ ........ Regards, Virtual School Indonesia's Staffs

Chat Box

Gallery BBCode ^^