Generated by Pure CSS Menu.com : Free CSS Drop Down Menu Generator
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Important Room » Criticism and Opinion Place » kanoMyday
kanoMyday

kanoMydayDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 2013, 10:35:06 | Message # 1
Group : Guests

Interesting post )
http://t4sbami1.com my blog

GuestDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014, 8:13:09 | Message # 2
Group : Guests

1. Maid must pay for their loan in full before conmig to Singapore to work. Otherwise, the agents themselves SHOULD undertake the loan. With that, there will be no doubt the maids will perform their very best. Somehow, they have intense fear of the agents than the employers.2. Maids should NOT be allowed to transfer unless they have a reference letter from the current employer. This will vet the good maids from the rest of the other clowns. The reference letter should be submitted to the next employer before accepting the maid. Without the maid loan to take hostage of the employers (if the agents are bearing the loan), I am sure the employers will be very honest about the maids working attitude. If the maid is good with children but bad with elderly, I am sure there will be someone with children who will grab the maid. If the maid is good with housework but bad with children, someone who needs the house cleaned will surely take the maid happily.3. MOM should reinstate the previous rule of the maids paying for their airfare home if they do not fulfil their contract. Right now, employers are expected to be a charity - take a maid, be subjected to their demands, feed and house them despite their shoddy performance/attitude. After they had enough holidaying, employers are to pay for their flight home. If it is a good maid, whoever in their right mind would send the maid away in the first place or mistreat her?All the crap laws that are in place at the moment. If a Singaporean find work overseas, unless you are in top management, you pay for your own airfare to travel in another country. You pay for your own accommodation, food, while looking for work. If you perform below expectations, naturally the employment contract will terminated with one month;s notice.So what makes these "poor souls" different? Because they are poor? My maids did not come to Singapore because they are hungry and penniless. They came to Singapore to make BIG MONEY, to buy cows and buffalos, to buy a HUGE house when they return.These maids are doing a different job compared to our husbands, brothers, when they are overseas. They look after the house instead of going into an office. Arent maids normal human beings who happen to work overseas, because there is a job for them overseas but in their home country?They cried and cried when they are at my home. Can we cry and cry in the office when we work overseas? So Singaporeans are a special breed who NEVER miss their family or home? Only maids miss their family and home? Like all Singaporeans do, if you miss home, DONT take up a job overseas. Who doesnt like big money, Singaporeans or Indonesians or Filipinos? It is a choice.The maids come into my home, cried like I have kidnapped her from home, behaved like she was being sold into slavery (mind you, she is drawing a salary!), expected to be fed all expensive food we eat. DO WE GET TO, OR EXPECT TO, EAT WHATEVER THE CEO IS EATING WHEN HE HAS HIS MEETINGS WITH CLIENTS? Arent we expected to earn our salary, save money, and buy what we like to eat or want?Before the debate starts on how maids should be treated, how some insists the maid should be fed the salmon and in their attempt to convince the world such employers are kind, thoughtful etc, I think we should get the concept clear: Are we employing a maid to work? Or have we adopted a child from Indonesia or Philippines??For those employers who think feeding the maids salmon makes them the indest soul on earth, perhaps, GIVE them the salary free of charge and let them return home to their family at your cost, without needing them to work a single day. These employers, I would say they are indeed kind and compassionate.Otherwise, it is all crap talk and actions in their pathetic attempt to prove how kind they are to the maids. Pathetic.

Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Important Room » Criticism and Opinion Place » kanoMyday
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

by kazu-kun © 2024

For all thanks for your participate in new Virtual School Indonesia ^^ ........ Regards, Virtual School Indonesia's Staffs

Chat Box

Gallery BBCode ^^