Generated by Pure CSS Menu.com : Free CSS Drop Down Menu Generator
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » Health Room » Are You Sick Now? (apa kamu lagi sakit?)
Are You Sick Now?

YuuDate: Monday, 21 Jun 2010, 9:23:55 | Message # 1
Chief Leader
Group : Leader
Messagez : 440
Awardz : 3
Pointz   : 4
Statuz : Offline

if yes, tell us sick what. we hope we can help..

jika iya, kasih tw kami sakit apa. kami harap kami bisa bantu..

masa lalu hanya untuk dikenang, kalo masa depan untuk diperjuangkan!

GuestDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014, 9:00:29 | Message # 31
Group : Guests

I love what you guys are doing as being promoters of gvinig. I used to love gvinig and at some time in my life I became selfish.A couple weeks ago I had met a couple of homeless guys at my church. One of the guys managed to get a place to live with his son and the other was not getting the help he wanted. He was ready to give up. My best friend Lynda and I decided to bring him to the house and let him take a shower and fed him a good meal, (he had not eaten in 4 days). I gave him a warm and dry place to sleep for the night. After breakfast I showed him some places that were looking for workers and by the end of the day he was hired to manage a McDonalds, he starts on July 1st. Pray for him his sister in New Jersey has epilepsy and is not doing well. I put him on a bus yesterday so he could go say good by to her. Pray for him and his family. Pray for Gods Peace on them.Back to the reason of this letter. Because of helping this man I found out what Gods plan was for me, and it felt great to be part of a positive difference in someones life.Ben

Forum - Virtual School Indonesia » Virtual Facilities » Health Room » Are You Sick Now? (apa kamu lagi sakit?)
Search:

by kazu-kun © 2024

For all thanks for your participate in new Virtual School Indonesia ^^ ........ Regards, Virtual School Indonesia's Staffs

Chat Box

Gallery BBCode ^^